Thursday, December 9, 2010

Holiday Tags - Day 5

Yes, I'm back with another tag!  This one was a super fast one. I looked through my ribbon and saw this great lacy gold one, then I found these gold berries I've had for a few years! So, those were the inspiration for this tag!
I took my gold ink and spread it across the entire tag and heat set it.  Then I took an Inkadinkado swirl and stamped it in dark green a few times.  I grabbed the berries and leaves, used some glue and then added more gold ribbon and this simple tag was almost complete.

I punched out a small tag and stamped a "To:" on it - no room for the "From:".......it's that small :)

Two more days of tags to go! Thanks again for your visits and comments!!
Maria :)

7 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

Wow this is great. I have a bunch of those types of berries too. I need to look for them. This tag is great!

Kathy and Lucky said...

You can keep going with the tags, they are gorgeous and so creative. You should remember these for your Craft Fairs, they will sell like crazy, with their beauty.

Cheryl said...

This is so gorgeous and elegant! I love, love, love this!

Meg said...

What a fabulous tag! Love the luxe gold look!

And I love the blog header!!! They're all so adorable!!

jimlynn said...

Beautiful! All of your tags have just been fabulous.
Lynn

jimlynn said...

Oops! Just notice the top of your blog with all the little "darlings" lined up and their Christmas-y collars!!!! TOO CUTE!
Lynn

Naturally Me Creations said...

I love this one too! The colours and the berries/leaves make it beautiful. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails