Sunday, January 16, 2011

Lucy's Cards - Sketch Week Day#6

Yup - Day 6 of Lucy's Card sketch!  Am I wearing you out???  These sketches have been a God-send to me because I've been able to make a bunch for Operation Write Home AND the gal who sells my cards at her store ordered 30 more cards from me - so I've been using the sketches to make those cards as well!!

Ok, so this one doesn't 'really' match the sketch THAT well, but my intention was there!
I first grabbed a Studio G scallop/heart stamp and stamped it twice. Once for the card and once for an extra heart I cut out.  Then I layered my Nestie scallops and dotted...and dotted...and dotted.  I tried a few things for a sentiment and didn't fall in love with any of them.  I finally grabbed All About You from PTI and thought I'd use the entire "YOU" but it didn't fit...so I just cut out the "U" and finished off the sentiment.  I added stickles to the popped up heart and...then I dotted some more around the edges!!
Hope you have a great day!!!

Thanks for your visit!

1 comment:

jimlynn said...

Maria, it's precious!!! Like the "U" in the center and of course, all that red! WOW!
Lynn

Related Posts with Thumbnails