Saturday, February 5, 2011

World Nutella Day!!!!!!!!!



I have been going a bit "Nuts" over Nutella since my husband bought me an 11 lb jar of it for Christmas!!!  Yes......ELEVEN POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I've made Nutella Rice Krispie Treats, Nutella Crescent Rolls, Nutella Cupcakes and..........the icing on my Nutella whirlwind is this Nutella Trifle I made last Saturday!!

Oh My Goodness Gracious!!!!  It was Yummmmm-my!  I found the recipe on Eryn's Cappuccino Chit-Chat blog and had to make it.  She made it for the 2008 World Nutella Day and the recipe stands the test of time!

The only thing I did different was add three different fruits to my trifle.  First layer was bananas, second layer was strawberries and the final layer (as you can see) was blueberries!  Topped with a drizzling of more Nutella. Yummy Goodness!!!!

Make sure to check out Sara's blog: Ms. Adventures in Italy and Michelle's blog: Bleeding Espresso for EVERYTHING NUTELLA on this monumental day!!!  There are a TON of recipes on their blogs!

I'm not even home today....so I'm hoping I can find some Nutella in the secret location that I AM in!!!
If you have some Nutella in your kitchen - go have a taste to celebrate World Nutella Day! If you've never had it...........what a great opportunity to go out and buy it!

Thanks for your visit!

5 comments:

Naturally Me Creations said...

No way! It's Nutella day and i don't have any! Where on earth do you get such a big jar of Nutella from? Never seen 'em before...

I haven't had this stuff in YEARS....it's a crime really.

I suppose that trifle is looooong gone already, right? Hehe....
:)

jimlynn said...

OMG! This is not only pretty = but I bet it tastes yummy!!!
Lynn

Deeba PAB said...

Yumminess... what a great idea. You must have had a Nutella party with that huge jar!! Brilliant!

Cheryl said...

OH....MY......GOODNESS! I WANT that!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Ummmm....I don't think I can even muster up words right now!! I just want to grab a giant spoon and dig my way to the bottom! YUM!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails