Thursday, September 8, 2011

Floating Window Card

Well...Hello!  I was about to head out for a walk with my friend, but it started raining. It gave me a perfect opportunity to write up this post! (finally!)

I was inspired by Jennifer McGuire's Floating Window Card video on Hero Arts blog and Darlene's AWESOME Floating Card.  I HIGHLY recommend subscribing o Darlene's blog - she does a video every Wednesday and they are Terrific!!!!

Anyways........here's my card: (excuse the terrible picture!!)



So, this card was a bit more difficult than the videos made them seem (at least for me). I was winging it as I went (no pun intended).

But - in the end, I am happy with the result.  Will I rush to make another one??  Umm, no......but sometime in the future I will!!

I also want to wish my parents a Happy 49th Wedding Anniversary!!!!!!


Thanks for your visit!

4 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Ok, first I guess I need another cup of coffee, I just realized around your cute little puppies is candy corn :) so cute for fall. Your card is great I saw that on her blog, but thought it was outside my realm, your card came out great, love the clouds and the bird, with the soft colors, great job. Belly rubs all around.

jimlynn said...

Very pretty Maria! Love that bird in the clouds and the little "window" is great.
Send some of that rain to Texas PLEASE!
Lynn

Cindy said...

I love it!! I don't think the pics are bad at all! Love how you did the clouds!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Looks very, very cool though, Maria! Love that window effect. And I love how the clouds and bird span across the opening. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails