Saturday, October 1, 2011

Craft Show Week - Day 6

It's movie time!!!!  That's what today's craft fair item is all about!  I picked up these cute plastic popcorn containers at Target last year and they've been sitting in my room awaiting a craft fair!  Now it's their time to shine!!  (I know - I'm corny!  - ha ha - pop-corny!)   Anyways........


They are filled with microwave popcorn, candies and chocolates! Everything you need for a movie night!

Here's a close up of the tag:

I used a Nesties circle as the base and then stamped out the Inkadinkado "Let's Do.." sentiment and the tickets.  I added one nice 'bling' to check off 'movie'.

These were a fun little item to put together! Now let's hope they sell :)

Thanks for all your kind wishes on feeling better!  I felt about 50% better on Friday, but still spent the day home and most of it in bed. Hopefully I've awoken this morning feeling back to normal!!!

Thanks for your visit!

7 comments:

jimlynn said...

Bingo! Perfect for little gifts! Love how you decorated them with the little tickets, etc. Very cute.
Lynn

Julie Cade said...

Very cute - again! You have the most creative ideas. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Very cute Maria!!!!

Cindy said...

What an awesome idea, Maria!!! I've seen those at Target. I hope you sell a lot, and I hope you are feeling better!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Love this idea, Maria! I definitely think these are going to fly out of the fair. I mean, who doesn't like the movies? LOVE the Let's do....tag and the ticket stubs. Love the gem and twine tied button, too. Adorable!!
Hope you're feeling better!

Meg said...

Oh, so cute! That tag really makes the gift perfect. Hope you were back to 100% for your craft show!

Cheryl said...

Super fun gift themed gift basket!

Related Posts with Thumbnails