Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!! (If you celebrate this holiday - hope you have a great love-filled day!!)
I'm back with another Eat Cake Graphics card!! Can I just say how much I love these stamps?? Have you gone to their site yet to check them out? You should!!!
When I picked out this wagon from the store, I already knew I'd be popping a few of the pups in it for a card! He he he - I love how it came out! Again, I used a lot of masking on the card. (Directions will be below). I also used Mark's Finest Papers sentiment and paw prints.
1) Stamp wagon with Memento Ink onto card base AND onto masking paper.
2) Cut wagon from masking paper and cover on wagon on card base.
3) Stamp three pups using Stamp-a-ma-jig for alignment. Stamp three pups onto masking paper.
4) Cover card base pups with masking paper pups.
5) Use ruler to create road/sky separation.
6) Use Distress Inks and cloud template to make sky
7) Use random inks to make road.
8) Remove all masks and color the wagon and pups with prisma pencils.
9) Add glossy accents to pups tongues!
Thanks for your visit!
Simple Birthday Cards
11 hours ago