Friday, June 29, 2012

Bellarific Friday - Hello

It has been AGES since I played along with the Stamping Bella Bellarific Friday challenges.  This week's challenge was a sketch so I decided to color up a LuLu for the occasion.

I'm really enjoying these My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper packs!  I think I've used them in my last 7 cards!! Not too much to explain about the card - but I did mess up on where the sentiment was supposed to go. Oops!

Here is the sketch:

Hope you have a great Friday and some fun weekend plans!!!!

Thanks for your visit!

5 comments:

Amanda R said...

Great minds think alike with our Lulu's huh? And I like the little tag with the sentiment, it looks adorable!

craftieodmae said...

Super fantastic, love the sketch!!!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Marvelous combination of patterned papers with your delightfully colored design!

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful! Love this! Look at all those fabulous layers. Adorable image and wonderful coloring, too. And I really like where you put the sentiment!

Cheryl said...

The soft colors you used are so pretty! I love you coloring. This is such a sweet image.

Related Posts with Thumbnails