So for the background.........I cut down my watercolor paper to size and then heavily spritzed it with green and teal Dylusion inks. I dried it a bit and then spritzed more and then to get a bit of floral on it, I took my Hero Arts Large Floral Background stamp (below) and heavily sprayed it with water. (The Dylusions react with water). Then I stamped it down and held it there for a bit. I was able to get subtle outlines of the flowers.
I stamped a There She Goes butterfly and colored it in with Distress Markers, added some gold acrylic accents (her belt) for the butterfly's flight leading to a PTI sentiment. I added the wonky ribbon to reflect the layers on the dresses neck.
Here's the Tuesday Trigger:
And....stay tuned because I was able to get a second generation impression of that large floral background....and it's cool!!!!!!
Thanks for your visit!