Saturday, May 25, 2013

Two more doggy canvases!

I told you I've been bitten by the mixed media bug!  But - I will get back to cardmaking soon!  I've been taking two online courses from Christy Tomlinson and these are two canvases I made from the classes.

The first I gave to my neighbor Gretchen who is helping us sell some of our tag sale stuff on Ebay.  Her dog Bonnie (a Labradoodle) and my dogs play a lot - so I wanted to 'thank her' for helping the Crazy Shelter Ladies:
Here are some progress shots:






The second one I gave to the Assistant Manager at the Humane Society after she presented me with the Volunteer of the Year Award.


I 'think' I'm getting better at this!?

Thanks for your visit!

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

You don't need to get any better since they're perfect as is! Works of art!!!
Lynn

Lynn McAuley said...

What amazing gifts for your friends! I love the remarkable details placed in every nook and cranny of your beautiful canvases, Maria!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails