Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Father's Day 3

Hello!

Here's the third and final Father's Day card I made that Nolie, Buddy and Sweet Pea gave to Frank.


The main image on the front is actually a page torn from a mini book I bought in Washington DC last month. My husband and I say this quote to each other now and then.  It's from a Vince Vaughn movie from a long time ago.

I used a Hero Arts background stamp with Versamark ink for some added interest and some ribbon as well.

Normally - I don't decorate the inside of the card, but I had to this time.

I used a PTI dog stamp in three different colors of our pups and some Simon Says Stamps die cuts with Lawn Fawn letters and a Studio G sentiment.

Buddy (in the middle) would of sent some sentiments to Frank, but he was too busy thinking about bones :)


Thanks for your visit!

3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

ah, how sweet, love the ribbon treatment too!

jimlynn said...

So fun and cute! Love the page you used and sentiment! That makes it more fun when you know this is what y'all say to each other. The inside is adorable! Love the way those three guys look like they're sitting on a brick walkway! CUTE!
Lynn

DottyA Cards & Things said...

What a Great card!! a little something from you the front, and then the inside from the Pups... Love the thoughts the middle one is having... right to the point!

Related Posts with Thumbnails