Sunday, June 16, 2013

It's Father's Day!!!!!!!

Happy Father's Day to my dad, Dom and my father-in-law, Skip!  Happy Father's Day to my hubby, Frank  too - because after all - he is a daddy to Buddy, Nolie and Sweet Pea!

Here's one of three Father's Day cards I made for the holiday.  This will be given to my dad this afternoon at our BBQ:


This is a MAJOR collaboration of stamps!   The chair is from Eat Cake Graphics. The 'rug' is from Penny Black and the fish, slippers and sentiment is from MFT.  The image is colored with my Inktense watercolor pencils.

Happy Father's Day!!
Dad and I

Skip and I


Thanks for your visit!

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

Great photos and I love the card you made for you dad! Very rich colors with those pencils!
Hope y'all have a great BBQ and day!
Lynn

Amanda R said...

Look at you go! Multiple stamps, aren't you just the show off haha! Awesome card and I hope you got to enjoy lots of time with your dad today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails