Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Pixie Birthday

So, I'm really loving this card!  This is a Stamping Bella pixie image and she's just too cute standing among all those flowers!


I (once again) tried the 'out of the box' technique and it took me (again) way to long to do - even though I (again) followed a tutorial.  Why am I so dumb when it comes to this technique? LOL.

But - in the end - I really like it!  Along with that gorgeous large HA sentiment!

Have a great Wednesday!

Thanks for your visit!

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

I love it!!! It's colorful, bright and I love how the image is out side the circle!!!!

Lynn McAuley said...

Oh, my! What sweetness here, Maria!!
I love this precious girl in her forest of flowers!!

Amanda R said...

Well, it was worth the extra time cause I love how the flowers are peeking out of the edge of the circle and I agree, great card!

jimlynn said...

Bright, fun, and beautiful!!! Love the intensity of all the colors and that image is so precious. Delightful in every way!
I also have a hard time with that technique - but looks like to me you nailed it!
Lynn

Monica said...

So bright and cheerful...

Related Posts with Thumbnails