Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunflower Shower Finale!

I attended a bridal shower last week and since the invitation was so pretty - I thought I'd make a card to match.  I was pleased to see that there were a TON of sunflowers at the shower - so my card definitely matched the theme!

I used a Rubber Stampede image a few times around the edges and a PTI sentiment on vellum:

Here's the invite and my card:


And since this is the final day of the blog for a bit........here's an extra card I made and wanted to post using my favorite Hero Arts stamp and Inktense pencils.  I used some acetate for the sentiment so it didn't take away form the image:

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to those of you who have followed my blog and been kind enough to comment on my postings!  And a bigger Thank You for those of you who have ordered from me!

I will continue to make custom cards and/or projects for anyone who needs something - so feel free to email me at  maclovello @ yahoo .com



Thanks for your visit!

4 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Your cards are just beautiful, Maria! Love the sunflowers. Such pretty coloring and I love the sentiment on vellum tied with a button. So perfect for the shower. And the color on your second card is just amazing. So vivid and intense! Very cool technique!
I am going to miss your blog and fabulous creations, my friend! But I hope you enjoy your break and that you always follow your heart down whatever paths come your way!

jimlynn said...

Maria, your cards are just beautiful! I especially love that one with all the sunflowers!!! SO PRETTY!

Now, as far as what to say about your blogging break........no words will come other than you know you'll be terribly missed........

Super hugs! Lynn

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! The sunflowers make me happy.

You will be missed on your blogging break. I completely understand how you feel and the need to re-prioritize things. (I've been doing that myself lately.)

I'll still be visiting on FB.

Take care my friend!

Diane said...

Beautiful cards Maria, the colors are so pretty.

Hugs diane

Related Posts with Thumbnails