Friday, September 11, 2009

With Sympathy

Since I still had all my Papertrey Ink out on my table, I decided to make another card using the Chocolate Remix. I needed a sympathy card so I followed the Mojo Monday 103 sketch. All elements used are from Papertrey Ink except for the ribbon, burgandy cardstock and the ink. I used my Nesties for the layers.
I'm pretty pleased with how the card came out and glad my "scraps" were put to good use again!

I just wanted to give remembrances to all the people who lost their lives on 9/11/01 and hoping that their families are doing OK.
Thanks for visiting.
Maria

4 comments:

Karin said...

Just beautiful...A lovely tribute too.

Michelle said...

hi maria. this is so lovely.. the colors and sketch are fantastic..and your use of the labels is beautiful

TFS!
michelle

Marisa said...

Lovely mojo card.

Unknown said...

Oh so pretty! The butterflies are nice~

Related Posts with Thumbnails