Thursday, November 19, 2009

Craft Fair Products - Notepads

Well - Cindy and I decided to join another craft fair. We will be at the St. Phillip Church at 25 France Street in Norwalk on Saturday, December 5th from 9am until about 6pm. We "might" be there Friday - but are trying to see if another crafter wants the table that night. Either way - we've decided to make a few more items.

Cindy's working on some paper rolled ornaments, Reindeer "poop" and York peppermint patty treats and I found a few more notepads at Michael's that I decided to cover.

Here are a few that I did yesterday using Papertrey Ink's new GREAT set "Take Note"



I saw this background done on the PTI gallery and thought it was really cute...so I case'd it!

I worked on some post-it note covers today......and will "blog" those tomorrow!
Thanks for visiting!!!

5 comments:

Vicki said...

You have done such awesome projects! Love seeing all you creations! Good luck this weekend! Blessings to you!

Karen said...

I love looking at your projects. I do an Open House at my home each year and have been looking into doing a craft fair in my area as well. I was wondering where you get your nugget tins? I love the ones at Papertrey but thought there might be a better price out there somewhere.
Thanks!

Jacquel said...

These turned out great Marie...tfs!!!
Hugs,
Jackie

Unknown said...

Great projects. I love the black and white one.

Payne Holler Cards said...

hope this weekend goes well for you! your creations are wonderful!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails