Friday, March 26, 2010

SC237 - Happy Birthday

Just pluggin' along making more cards! Plus, I colored up another new image! This one is Scarlett the Teacup Girl from Stamping Bella. I placed my first order with them about 2 months ago and received about 6 images. They are just so cute, so I'm happy to finally put some pencil to them!

I used the Splitcoast Stampers sketch challenge 273 for my layout. I colored Scarlett in with my prisma pencils and gamsol. I added a bling to the middle flower and highlighted her hair flowers with a glitter pen. I used a PTI sentiment and mini flowers for the side panel as well as my Cuttlebug swirl embossing folder. I finished it off with some ribbon.



This card is identical except for the PTI sentiment.
Thanks for stopping in today!!! Hope you have a terrific Friday!!!

Maria

4 comments:

Patty Gorka said...

Super cute images and your coloring is just perfect. I like both of your cards, but the first one with the flowers around your sentiment is my favorite. TFS!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful coloring of your sweet image. I also love the look of the sentiment that is stamped with flowers. Have a great weekend!

Melina said...

beautiful cards! love your coloring :)

jimlynn said...

Marie, this is so, so cute! Your coloring is just fabulous. And what a cute image - I just like everything about it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails