Thursday, March 25, 2010

You're Simply Sweet

I finally got to color up another one of the images I got at the Clearwater Florida Stampfest show. This is an Impression Obsession Candy Jar stamp! Isn't it cute?!? I colored it with prisma pencils and gamsol. You can't tell from the picture but the pink rock candy has clear glitter on it - looks great in person!!!

I used a MFT sentiment to finish off the card. I kept the base very simple since there is so much going on with the image. Lemme know what you think!!!



Thanks for stopping by today!!!



Maria

9 comments:

Dixie Cochran said...

Yummy card!! That's a terrific image, and you did a terrific job with the prismas!

Vicki said...

Awesome image! And the coloring rocks!! I like to use Prismas, but never thought of the glitter in it before! Great touch! Blessings to you!

Christiana said...

Love the image! And you did such a nice job coloring it. I love how you went with a more primary palette on this one. Most people who think candy think pastel, but more often than not, in real life it's bright and eye-catching.

Very nice job!

jimlynn said...

I think it is wonderful!!! And I just wish I could color with the prismapencils like that. Such a very cute card.

Anonymous said...

This card is delish! Mwah!

Ginny said...

yummmmmmm

Unknown said...

Very sweet, love that image!

paige said...

Awesome coloring! what a fun card!

Patty Gorka said...

Love that you kept your card base simple, super coloring on your image as well! Nicely done!

Related Posts with Thumbnails