Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Baby Shower

I was asked to make a Baby Shower card for one of the gals at the CT Humane Society where I volunteer. She's going to a shower this weekend and asked if I could help her out (how sweet). So, immediately I thought of PTI's Scattered Showers set. Since the parents don't know what sex the baby is, I went with the traditional pink and blue colors.
I stamped out the umbrellas on the pattered paper but had to stamp them again on cardstock, since the patterned paper was too flimsy to pop them up. I added some embossed raindrops, PTI buttons and sentiment.

On the inside, I repeated the pink and blue stripes down the side and embossed two Studio G "onesies".

Thanks for stopping in today! Hope you have a great Wednesday!
Maria

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh my! How cute! I love the extra little touch of the onesies on the inside. Adorable!

jimlynn said...

Hey, Maria....this is adorable! Nice idea to use the pink and the blue. Like those umbrellas! Great card.

Unknown said...

so cute, I bet she will love it.

Belinda said...

Adorable! It will be a card that will definitely be saved by the recipient.

Related Posts with Thumbnails