Friday, January 6, 2012

LCS -Day Four - Congratulations!

Yes! It's day four of Lucy's Card Sketches and I was in need of a Congratulations card!!!  So, based on the sketch - here's the card I came up with:
I just really LOVE how this card came out!  I wish you could see the lovely Stickles representing the diamond.  After embossing the Studio G ring stamp in silver, I knew I had to bling out the diamond and Stickles came to the rescue!

You still have time to play along!!!  Here's the sketch!


Thanks for your visit!

5 comments:

Monica said...

Love your take on the sketch, Maria. What lovely colours and such a swell card. The crystals look stunning.

I just got back this afternoon and as you can see, am blogging even before I have opened up my bags!!! Lol.

Hope you had a good Christmas and New Year's.

Monica

jimlynn said...

Oh, I bet that ring really does shine! Beautiful card and perfect for a congrats!
Lynn

Meg said...

Wow, what a great use of that layout! Absolutely stunning!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Love this one! The layout is really cool and I really like how you accented the image with the partly bling. So perfect! :)

Cheryl said...

I love your take on the sketch! Beautiful card. The bling takes it to the next level

Related Posts with Thumbnails