Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Life's A Ball!

Hi Friends!

First off - a bloggy friend of mine said that my feeds weren't showing up in her reader :(   I'm not sure how to correct this.  I'm on both Bloglovin' and Feedly.  Any help out there?

Here's a MM canvas I made before I left for California.  I'll bring it up to a charity dog event in October:




This was a fun one to work on. I've got to get a few more done before the October event, so I think my hands will be quite inky until then!!

Before I go - I want to wish my BFF a very Happy Birthday today!  Happy Birthday Cindy!!



Thanks for your visit!

6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

love your card, what dog doesn't love tennis balls!!!!

jimlynn said...

First of all.....hope Cindy has a great birthday!!!

Love this one! The little dog with the three tennis balls is perfect. Lovely colors and super creative.

Lynn

Audrey Pettit said...

Awwww, what an adorable canvas! I LOVE that sweet pup! Too fun!
Sorry I'm no help with the computer stuff.....don't have any clue how to use those readers...:(

Amanda R said...

Love your mixed media stuff, you really have a talent for it! I can get you on bloglovin now but don't know why your old posts went to an email I don't use anymore. Yours was the only one, I guess you are special like that!

Monica said...

Oh how sweet with the balls in his mouth.
Hope Cindy had a great birthday.

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love this pup

Related Posts with Thumbnails