Thursday, August 1, 2013

Jumbo Thanks!

Being a 'planner' that I am......before leaving for Sonoma - I tried to make ALL my Thank You cards for the friends and family who donated to Running for Rescues!  So - for the next few days - I'll be posting them.

They are on the CAS side seeing as I had to make over 40 of them! (gulp!)


I embossed a Studio G elephant in black and then colored them in with my Inktense pencils.  I layered that on a scallop circle punch.  For the base I used a PTI polka dot stamp in grey and then the sentiment that came with the elephant!

Thanks for your visit!

5 comments:

Erum Tasneem said...

What a cute stamp and such a lovely set of cards!

jimlynn said...

Oh how cute! Love this little guy in all the different colors! Great "thank you's"!

Glad I subscribed since this wasn't on my dashboard again! Don't know what's going on with that.

Lynn

Cheryl said...

Oh these are super cute!

Monica said...

I love baby ellies. This is so cute.

Amanda R said...

These are sooo cute! I love the CAS look to them. And PS, if you didn't make me one, no need to. I was happy to help out and am still tickled pink with my mixed media "A"!

Related Posts with Thumbnails