Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cards For Heroes

Last night I pounded out 30 cards for Cards for Heroes! Cindy had lost a lot of her paper from a ceiling leak, so I went through all my paper packs to give her a bunch and ended up with a lot of paper that was random. I've been promising myself to get back into making cards for our soldiers to send home and last night I got on a roll! Here are some of the creations:



If you're a cardmaker, I encourage you to check out the Card For Heroes link above and learn about making and sending cards to our soldiers!
Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Great job! I know the cards will be so appreciated!

Michelle Forrest said...

Beautiful cards and such a wonderful cause!! I know our men and women over seas do truly appreciate them!

Sue McGettigan said...

Maria those are lovely! What a great way to use up PP, love it :)

Heidi said...

WOW- they are all lovely!

Michelle said...

all beautiful...TFS!

Michelle said...

These are fantastic! I just mailed off a big box of cards to a friend of mine from work who is deployed! The feedback so far is HUGE! To hear their words of thanks for something SO simple.....it just overwhelms you when you compare it to what they're doing for you!! TFS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails