Friday, June 12, 2009

Watercolor Peony

TGIF!!! Here's last night's quick watercolor technique card. I attempted this last week but with a much smaller flower stamp. I 'stumbled' into my LSS yesterday and found this Impress Rubber Stamps Peony and thought it would be great to try it again with this larger stamp. I've kept the card very simple because I wanted the flower to pop.
I embossed it with white on watercolor paper, then used my Marvy markers and aqua pen. After it dried I cut it out and then stamped the Memory Box background paper with the stamp and added the ribbon. The watercolor peony is popped up.

4 comments:

Naoual said...

Beautiful card (I love PINK!!) and you've succeeded, the flowerd REALLY does POP! Great job on the watercolor technique!

xx Naoual

Michelle said...

Oh this is SO pretty! I love the pinks!! Great job!

Vicki said...

Beautiful card! Love the peony image! Have a blessed day!

Ginny said...

am loving all your recent cards but LOVE the pink/orange ones and the sentiment bout smiling flowers :0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails