Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mojo 123 - Cirlce Card

I finally got to participate in the Mojo 123 sketch today. Sketches come out on Monday - but I usually never get to them until mid-week. I did finish this card on Friday afternoon, but uploading now!

We had a choice of a round card or square card. I usually just make A2 (5 1/2" x 4 1/4") cards, so I decided to try the round card.

So, I started out with my larges Nestabilities scallop circle and used paper from American Crafts "Metropolitan" collection. I stamped out a Papertrey Ink flower and leaves, added a few buttons and ribbon and here it is!
I finished it off by adding white dots on the scallops. I stamped up the inside too, but actually filled out my card before I took the picture, so....I guess I gotta learn to take ALL my shots before writing out my card!
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great day!
Maria

6 comments:

jimlynn said...

This is beautiful! I really need to try one of the circle cards. So pretty.

Gina Lindsay said...

Just gorgeous! I wasn't brave enough to try the circle one, but you did a great job.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty! Love the great color combination and the buttons. :o) TFS!

April said...

Great card! Love the white dots on the scallop. ;)
- April

Becky said...

This is gorgeous. Love the colors.

Jacqueline (Scraps of Life) said...

Ooooh! I love the colors you used on this card! And the circle shape just makes it even more awesome :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails