Sunday, January 31, 2010

She's Expecting....

Hello! I have a friend who's expecting a baby, so I've finally got an opportunity to use this Studio G stamp that I bought about two years ago!

I used Stemma paper from their "boy" paper pack - but tried to keep the colors pretty neutral because we don't know what she's having. So, the base is light blue, then I have some lavendar, green and yellow. I colored the stamp in with Marvy markers and added some glitter highlights. Lastly, I used a Martha Stewart punch, bling and some ribbon.

Thanks for taking a look today!!!
Maria

7 comments:

Vicki said...

What a great card, Maria! I love the LO and the colors! And what a neat stamp! Blessings to you!

Cheryl said...

This is a great baby card!

Karen said...

That is adorable!

Jacquel said...

Cute card & I love that stamp Maria! Great job gf!!!
Hugs,
Jackie

Becky said...

Adorable card, and cute image.

Alison said...

Cute card! Nice coloring on the girl!

Jacqueline (Scraps of Life) said...

What a fun card! Love the image, it's so cute, and that dp is just adorable! Great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails