Thursday, May 13, 2010

FTL 89 - Happy Birthday

Here's a birthday card I made on Saturday using the Clean & Simple FTL 89 sketch. I was able to put this together in about 10 minutes - that's world record time for me!

I used the Sizzix balloon die cut and them embossed them with a variety of Cuttlebug folders. I popped them up and tied some embroidery floss to the nubs. I finished it off with an Inkadinkado sentiment. Easy peasy!

Today is the day of the charity golf tournament and celebration dinner that we've been preparing for 6 months - so if you are kind enough to leave me comments today - I'll return the favor on Friday.

Hope you are have a great day! Thanks for stopping in!


Maria

5 comments:

Irena said...

Wonderful simle card, great baloons :)

jimlynn said...

Very cute Maria. Love the way you embossed the balloons. Have fun tonight. Lynn

Cheryl said...

Another wonderful card! This is a great color combo. I am going to have to CAS you balloon idea.

Jacquel said...

This is really cute Maria...love how you placed the balloons on your layout!

About my card, that's one stamp that I used...one of my faves!
Hugs & Love My Friend,
Jackie

Barbara said...

I love this, Maria!! It's genius to use those balloons for that sketch!

Related Posts with Thumbnails