Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all you mom's out there - especially my mom and my mother-in-law. I am super lucky to have both in my life and that I have a great relationship with the both of them!

We're headed out to Mother's Day Breakfast with my mother-in-law, so I am able to post this card early - since I don't "think" she's on my blog feed - and if she is - I don't think she'll be logging on before breakfast.

I started off embossing this Hero Arts flower image and then shading it with Distress Inks. I then took some coordinating ribbon and wrapped it around the cardstock along with a EK Success border punch. Finally I added a PTI sentiment.
I've got to get into the habit of taking pictures of the inside of my cards too! Why am I such a slow learner??

Oh well...........again - wishes for a great day to all you moms out there! I will post my mom's card tomorrow!

Thanks for visiting!!

Maria

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very nice! I love that polka dot ribbon. She will love this. Enjoy breakfast and the day!

jimlynn said...

Love your card Maria......the image reminds me of the Upsy Daisy from Su. So cute. She's going to love this.
Hope you have a wonderful day too.
Lynn

Irena said...

Wonderful card :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails