Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!! (2)

I know Mother's Day was yesterday - but I couldn't post my mom's card until today! So - here it is :)

I stamped this Penny Black stamp with blue and green ink. I added some glue pen and clear glitter on the bloom and shaded around the outsides. I used my EK Success border punch and a PTI sentiment. I used Swiss dots on the green panel but the picture doesn't really pick it up. I brought in some more green with the ribbon on the bottom.
Quick post today. My charity golf tournament and fundraising dinner is Thursday and there is still a lot of work to get done. I don't see myself crafting much this week. If you're interested in reading about the Foundation I'm on - you can visit it here: Allyson Rioux Memorial Foundation

Thanks for visiting! Have a great day!
Maria

2 comments:

Irena said...

very beautiful card, I like the colors :)

jimlynn said...

Maria, I know your mom loved this card as it's just so lovely. What a wonderful image too. Great card.

Related Posts with Thumbnails