Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy "Bella" Birthday Cards!

I can't tell you how forunate I was to take Paula Williamson's coloring class at the beginning of June!!!!!! The later part of June proved to be a busy birthday month for me! I was soooo excited and motivated to be able to make some nice cards for family and friends!

The first card I made was actually an image we got from Paula's class! The image is from "Stamping Bella" and she was stamped on "Bella's bestest paper" of coarse. We then used prisma color pencils and gamsol along with some blending tools to color the image in. Isn't she adorable?On the inside of the card, I recreated the envelope that's on the front of the card with the heart theme and added my very simple sentiment.




The second card I made was for a young boy. Maria actually stamped this Bella image out for me and unfortunately I don't know the name of it but I thought he was absoultely adorable! Again the image was stamped on "Bella's bestest paper" and colored in the prisma color pencils and blended with gamsol.
On the inside of the card, again I kept it simple by creating a balloon and stamping Happy Birthday in the middle!

Well, Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!


Cindy

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Adorable! I love the images, your fantastic coloring, and how you decorated the inside of the card.

Related Posts with Thumbnails