Monday, August 9, 2010

Mootastic Thank-You!

The first week in August had me busy making thank-you cards for all the wonderful gifts I received for my birthday!

The first thank-you card I made was for my sister-in-law Amy! She just loves cows so much her nickname is Moo! Actually I think her nick name came first and then her love for cows. None the less, Maria was kind of enough to stamp this cute little cow out for me. Of course I colored it in using prismacolor pencils and gamsol! I didn't really have any exciting sediments to use so I printed out the cute little thank-you at the top! I mounted it on purple paper that I embossed with dots using my sizzix machine.


I know Amy will think the card is "moo"tastic! Hope your having a great day! Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very cute! She will love it.

Irena said...

Very funny image. Great card.

jimlynn said...

Dang, I wish my nickname was Moo!!! Very cute Maria.
(Still not sure about that Pizza though! LOL)
Lynn

jimlynn said...

Sorry about that Cindy! Very cute, CINDY!!!!
Maybe I just need to learn to read! LOL! It's a precious card and I still wish my nickname was Moo!
Lynn

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I'm sure Amy aka "Moo" will love this card.

Micah said...

Maria, I love that cow!! If you're doing the image swap, I hope you do the cow!

Great card!

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! Your coloring on this is fabulous! Hope you had a great birthday!

Jenny said...

What a great MOO card!! I love it!! For some reason I'm really liking Cow stamps right now. Love the simple layout!!

Laura said...

How cute is this.I love the cow image.And the colors.TFS

Related Posts with Thumbnails