Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sympathy Cards

Sadly, last week, a friend lost her dad to cancer. He was honored with a beautiful church service and an even more moving eulogy by his son and his daughter - my friend Carol. God bless the strength they both had to stand up and stay composed to talk about their dad.  I'm a crier for sure. A few choice church songs and even if I didn't know the person, I'm bawling!

I sat down and made a few sympathy cards for Carol, her mom and her sister.  I won't go into the details of the cards. If you want to know something specific, shoot me an email - but I'll put what I used in my 'labels'



Short post today. Thanks for stopping by!
Maria

6 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Absolutely, gorgeous cards and I am sure they will appreciate them. So sorry for the loss, I so wish we could cure cancer so that families don't have to deal with such a loss.

Cheryl said...

Beautiful sympathy cards. I love the colors you used. Very simple and elegant.

jimlynn said...

ALL are just gorgeous! So pretty.
Lynn

Harriet Skelly said...

These are all beautiful sympathy cards.

Irena said...

Maria, these cards are very beautiful.
I like the second very much.

Sending you lots of smiles :)

Monica said...

Such lovely cards... love the distressed effect and the images.

All equally nice so cannot point out which one I like more.

Related Posts with Thumbnails