Sunday, January 30, 2011

Just another card......

Without a sentiment.......I'm really not sure what to "title" my blog posts......so this one is "just another card"
But it is a card that will go to Sonia's store......again, she likes a few without any sentiments, so there is no set theme.

I started with white cardstock and stamped this Hero Arts background stamp in versamark and embossed in clear powder.  I then colored it in with three colors of distress inks.
I added some ribbon and that big blingy flower I picked up at Michaels a few months ago. Added a tiny bling on top and "just another card" was born!

Thanks for your visit!

4 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

I likey!!!!! This is one color that I really love since it is so soft, but I never seem to use it. This is just gorgeous! Hope the snow has backed off some, I am hearing that you might be affected by the same ice storm we are getting on Tuesday.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a great background you created. The colors are terrific - so fresh and bright.

Naturally Me Creations said...

This is lovely, i like the swirly design! :)
It looks like you just embossed the background and not the flowery design...if so, how'd you do that? Or....does the stamp actually stamp the background and not the flowery design itself, leaving the design just unstamped space?

jimlynn said...

Like the "bling" and it's another GREAT card!
Lynn

Related Posts with Thumbnails