Sunday, April 3, 2011

Haylee's Donation Tin

Last week, I had to quickly alter two tins to make Donation jars for Haylee.  I've had these Williams-Sonoma tins in my craft room for at least a year since my cousin gave them to me thinking I could re-purpose them!

This isn't my BEST work....but it's going to get the job done!!

Here's the before:

 And the Afters:



I've had the dog paper and cut outs for so long - I'm not sure who makes them. I used my Sizzix diecut letters for the wording and decoupaged the entire tin.

If you don't know who "Haylee" is - please scroll down to read yesterday's post....maybe you want to help!?


Thanks for your visit!

7 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Love this tin, with all the doggie paper and images. This will get people to donate, it is too cute to not add money :) Hope all goes well.

Monica said...

LOVE it Maria, so colourful and so very well done. Love the image of the doggies. Gosh! You have been working hard, haven't you? Take care and I am sure Haylee will be lucky...

xxx Monica

Alissa said...

Really clever Maria. It will definitely get some attention so that people donate. You're awesome!

jimlynn said...

Oh I think it's just PERFECT!!!! Love it - and it'll be so handy! Great project.
(I will get over to the blog header deal as soon as I can!)
Lynn

Spyder said...

Brilliant! I love those doggie papers!!
(Lyn)

Cheryl said...

I love all the doggy papers and embellishments!


PS. I LOVE your new, summery blog header.

Anne Marie Hile said...

So cute! What a great way to re-purpost those tins!

BTW, I am loving the new blog header! The pups are looking cute as ever! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails