Monday, July 16, 2012

Barbie Bites The Dust!

Happy Monday to you!  Did you have a nice weekend?  We did - but whoa, what a storm we had Sunday late afternoon! Lots of flooding in our area. Our pool was actually overflowing!

On Saturday, I colored up one of my new Stamping Bella images - but that's not what I'm showing you today.....can you believe I'm giving you another food posting?

I am SO HAPPY to have found Iowa Girl Eats blog. And, although she's a carnivore, she posts some great vegetarian recipes too!  I made her Greek Dip Platter:
(Forgive the picture! I had already dug into the dip and didn't really do a great job centering it!)  But....YUMMY!!!!!!!!!

Then..........I made this watermelon shark!

LOL!!  This guy made me giggle every time I looked at him.  Notice the Swedish fish?

Then, things took a turn for the worse.  Barbie was swimming in shark infested waters:
He got her by the legs, but she fought her way out............but..........

He got her again.  Barbie had no chance.  Can we have a moment of silence?


Hope this didn't ruin your Monday!  :)

Thanks for your visit!

4 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

I'm going to have to check out that Iowa girl!! Thanks for the link!

These dishes look fabulous! Barbie should have been more careful!

jimlynn said...

LOL!!!!!! Well, chef Maria, you're on a roll with those cooking type skills again! Love the watermelon shark and I'd probably have to say I don't feel for Barbie at all....she probably got what she deserved after having a figure like that for so many years!!! LOL!
Have a great day!
Lynn

Audrey Pettit said...

Snicker! Poor, poor Barbie! How could you?? ;)
Love that watermelon shark!

Kathy and Lucky said...

You have me in giggles, this is too funny, poor Barbie!!! I mean really there isn't much meat on her, does Mr. Shark know that? TFS the blog for recipes, that dip looks great. Our pool has a drain on the side so it doesn't overflow, thankfully.

Related Posts with Thumbnails