Wednesday, July 18, 2012

FTL199 - Feel Better Soon

Good Morning to you!  I've got two CAS cards today following the Clean and Simple FTL#199:


I needed a few QUICK 'get well' cards for our fundraiser tonight (more on that below) - so I went with this layout and MFT stamps.  I quickly colored in the image with my Distress Markers.  Did I mention quick?

Here's the sketch:

Tonight - The Allyson Rioux Foundation is having a jewelry party at exhale mindbodyspa. I am also bringing my cards there to sell.  If you're local to Stamford - I hope you'll come!!

Thanks for your visit!

6 comments:

Amanda R said...

These are so sweet Maria, nice to have on hand too for when someone is ill. Good luck at the fundraiser!

craftieodmae said...

you aced this challenge, awesome!

jimlynn said...

CAS and perfect get well type cards!!!
Have a good fundraiser too!
Lynn

Audrey Pettit said...

Love your take on that sketch, Maria! Your cards are CAS perfection! Love the simple detail of the gems with the sentiments.
Wishing you very good luck at your fundraiser tonight. Hope you sell out!

Karen B. said...

Good luck at your sale! These cards will sell quick for sure! What a cute way to send get well wishes.

Cheryl said...

oooh, I love these CAS cards! Such a cute stamp too.

Good luck with the fund raiser!

Related Posts with Thumbnails