Thursday, July 19, 2012

SSSC163 Calories Never Count..........

Oh boy - don't I WISH!!!!!!!  Read the sentiment and then tell me if you wish it was true too!!!  LOL.  Would you like strawberry or pistachio?  She couldn't choose - so she got a few scoops of each!   This is one of the new Stamping Bella images I received and colored up over the weekend.


I used the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge#163 layout and MORE My Mind's Eye paper!!  She's colored up pretty 'preppy' with my prisma pencils and if she were in CT right now - that ice cream would of melted all over her pretty dress!  It's been HOT HOT HOT!!

Here's the sketch if you want to play along. Entries don't close until NEXT Friday:


Just a quick post!  Have a great day :)


Thanks for your visit!

8 comments:

Amanda R said...

I LOVE this card Maria! I think I might have already have this image, not sure I ordered so many here and there! Love the soft color scheme, very pretty. Have a great weekend, hope it cools down there, it is hot here in Pennsylvania too.

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, this just made me laugh out loud! How adorable, Maria! So love that pretty image and love the fun sentiment. And what fabulous coloring! Really love the side placement of the quote, too!

jimlynn said...

Guess I'll just have to start closing my eyes now!!! LOL!
So pretty! Love the pink and greens together and a perfect sketch for this beauty!
Lynn

Cheryl said...

I SO wish that was true! It's a nice thought. Maybe the calories don't count because you miss your mouth.

Your card is fabulous. Gorgeous coloring! You are really rockin' those pencils.

Kathy and Lucky said...

Of course they never count when your eyes are shut :) Love it and what great colors you used to color her dress. Thinking you guys have finally cooled off with the storms. We are heating back up :(.

Karen B. said...

Oh my, she's adorable, and wow, your coloring is absolutely fantastic!

Dawn Easton said...

haha....love it! The sentiment is perfect!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the SSSC!

Monica said...

Hi Maria,
Been missin' bloggin' so much - this card is so feminine and wish the sentiment was true in real life...
Hope you are well,
Monica

Related Posts with Thumbnails