Monday, January 28, 2013

Still recovering..

Well, I thought I was getting better on Friday.........but then Saturday came......and when I spent most of the day in bed on Saturday - I thought I'd be better on Sunday....but my 'bug' hit me in the back and made if very hard for me to walk. So another day spent in bed :(  

Hopefully today I will start feeling better.

I was able to 'kinda' make my art class at my LSS, but only stayed an hour. My brain, body and heart wasn't  in it, so I left early.  I did learn about the Dylusions ink sprays and a bit about art journaling, but for the most part was longing for my bed.

Hopefully I'll be blogging later in the week.


Thanks for your visit!

6 comments:

AGohl said...

Awww, hope you feel better soon!

jimlynn said...

Maria, take care of yourself!!!!! I know from experience the last several weeks, this isn't fun at all! Hope you feel better soon.
Lynn

Cheryl said...

Sorry the bug hit you so hard. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Lynn McAuley said...

Warm hugs and prayers that you are soon feeling better, Maria!

Audrey Pettit said...

So sorry, Maria! Hope you bounce back soon!

Monica said...

I tried commenting twice on this post but blogger kept showing some error.
I hope you are better and back to your bright and happy self.
M

Related Posts with Thumbnails