Saturday, March 23, 2013

ABNH#22 - You are Original.......

Remember a few weeks ago.....I mentioned a second generation card on THIS POST?........well, I'm finally posting it! LOL


This background happened after heavily spraying a Hero Arts large floral background stamp with water and then laying it down on a Dylusion sprayed background. (Sounds confusing huh?)  On the original card I was using the water on the stamp to pull away color on the background.....so when I lift the stamp I had this beautiful array of color that I re-stamped for this background. Yummy!

I used a Simon Says Stamp embossed in white and added a few gems for the banner.  I'm entering this card in the A Blog Called Hero Challenge#22 - Freestyle

Hope you're having a great Saturday!!!!!!!


Thanks for your visit!

5 comments:

Amanda R said...

That is a beautiful color combo and love the sentiment. Glad you are having a great time on vacation (again! no jealousy at all haha)!

Monica said...

OMG, this is too much to understand for me... Lol. SUPER CARD. Love the sentiment too.

jimlynn said...

Great technique and a sensational card!!! WOW! So pretty in all that green too.
Lynn

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

So BEAUTIFUL! Love your design and amazing stamping!!
Hugs, Karin

Cheryl said...

Love this! I'm not sure I understand the technique. But, whatever it is called, it is gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails