Friday, December 31, 2010

Top 12 Cards of 2010

I found this blog hop through Cheryl at She Stamps and it looks like fun (even though I'm not participating in the hop).  You show your top 10 cards of 2010.  So I thought it would be a great post for New Year's Eve!!

As I thought about it more - I decided to do my top 12 cards/projects instead. My favorite for each month of 2010.  So, here are my favorites!!  (click the blog post name under each month to go to that direct post)

January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November
(I love ALL the items Cindy and I made for our Craft Fair!!)

December

Wow - so this post took me about an HOUR to set up! And - there were some hard decisions to make too!! But those were my choices for favorites for 2010!  Hope you enjoyed this trip down memory lane!!

And wishing you a Happy and Safe New Year's Eve!!!
See you in 2011!

Maria

8 comments:

Naturally Me Creations said...

Lovely! It's always nice to look at your pretty creations!! :D

Jenny said...

All of these cards are amazing!!!

Cheryl said...

Wow - what a trip through memory lane! Each of these is so gorgeous and deserves to be show cased. How did you ever decide? You have so many gorgeous cards!


Happy New Year Maria!

Harriet Skelly said...

I really enjoyed seeing your top projects! Have a happy and healthy and safe New Year!! I have enjoyed getting to "know" you through your blog this year!

jimlynn said...

Yep! ALL ARE FABULOUS!!! I don't know how you could have picked favorites though as I've loved them all throughout the year!
Maria, hope you have a wonderful Happy New Year and I look forward to seeing all of your creations in 2011!
Lynn

Alissa said...

This is a great idea, Maria. I love coming to your blog for inspiration. I'm a huge fan!

Meg said...

Wow, such fabulous cards! I don't know how you were able to pick just one favorite from each month! I love January's, but then I also love "suck it up." And the Fourth of July. And February. EEEK! So much wonderfulness! Thanks for the look back and can't wait to see what you create in 2011!

Naturally Me Creations said...

The card that you made for June...you coloured that in yourself, right? What did you use? Are they special colouring pencils or what? Very nicely done! I don't think i'm very good at colouring things in, i have not a clue where to put the shades and things...but I see you've stuck to shading darker around the edges, that rule seems easy enough, hehe! But how did you blend the shading in so nicely, without there being a clear line between the light and dark colouring?

Happy new year to you too! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails