Friday, February 1, 2013

SDC85 - Home is where......

there's dog hair!  Soooooo true in my house!

I put together another journal page on Wednesday.  When I saw the Stampotique Designer's Challenge #85 was "Happy" - I knew I'd have to do a page about my dogs!


I stamped some There She Goes images and colored them with my Prisma pencils before gluing them down.

The sentiment is from Impression Obsession

Did any of you buy those impression stencils WAAAAAAY back from Sizzix?  Well, I did and I have a stack of them!  This medium gives me a way to finally use them!  
See the paisley?  I laid the stencil down and pressed my modeling paste into it and yummy! Great dimension!

I'm still getting comfortable creating layers - but this was a fun page to do!  Thanks for looking!!

Thanks for your visit!

14 comments:

craftieodmae said...

LOL, have to smile, at my house there is always dog hair.....but I love em!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

That is true for my house, too! ;)
This is adorable, Maria! Love the pups and love the bright color. The modeling paste paisleys are awesome, and I really like the stamping as well!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Maria your art journal pages are not only filled with vivid color, but also happy expressions!

jimlynn said...

SO fun and cute! Love that sentiment too - and how very true!
Lynn

Sue said...

I love your happy colourful page. In my house bed is where the cat is lol. Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique Designers Challenge. Sue xx

My name is Erika. said...

Adorable...all houses need some (or a lot) of dog hair I think!!! This page really makes me smile and feel good.

Jingle said...

What a great page! I love the vibrant colors!

Monica said...

Such vibrant colours. I love the sentiment about dog hair - it made me smile.
Monica xxx

Kaz said...

It's a fabulous page and I love that sentiment! It's so true! Thanks for making this for Stampotique.

Cheryl said...

This is so fun and happy! I have to say it made me smile. I love the warm colors and sweet sentiment.

Anonymous said...

Love your dogpage (and your dogs :-) ) Thanks for joining the Stampotque DC

Amanda R said...

Same goes at my house, cat hair on everything no matter how much I clean but it is worth it. Love, love, love this page! That vibrant red in the background is gorgeous! And I have that stamp set too, it is sooo cute and I love that you put down all three puppiees. Job well done!

salamanda said...

So true about the dog hairs. Fun page.

Anonymous said...

I really like your page! It's really cute and very well done. I followed a link from Julie Balzer's Art Journal page and I'm glad I did!

Related Posts with Thumbnails